- If you are a regulated child care provider, after completing your Business Information Form (BIF), we will give your name to parents who are looking for child care in your area.
- We provide training, technical assistance, and networking for new and experienced providers. We provide trainings on a variety of topics at a location near you. We hold an annual childcare provider conference every October. The conference includes a keynote speaker, breakout workshops, vendors and a silent auction. Click here to access our training calendar.
- Quarterly newsletters are sent to all the providers in our database. The newsletters contain valuable statewide news as well as local community information. Click here to access our most current quarterly newsletter.
- We have an extensive resource library, laminator and Ellison Die Cut machine available for providers.
- We also have trained YoungStar professionals available to provide technical consultation and assistance with issues related to your child care business.
If you are a regulated child care provider in our service area and have not yet filled out a Business Information Form (BIF), please call us at (800) 733-KIDS or click here to access the form online. Once we receive your information, our referral specialist will be contacting you to verify your information. You can also save time by updating your information online:
1.) Click the Business Information Form (BIF) tab from the Child Care Provider drop down tab
2.) Save the PDF file to your computer
3.) Fill in your updated information
4.) Save the completed document on your computer
5.) Email the document to: email@example.com
Interested in becoming a provider?
If you are interested in starting your own child care business, please contact our office at 800 733-KIDS or (715) 634-2299 and an informational packet will be mailed to you.