Serving 14 Counties and 7 Tribes in Northern Wisconsin
Northwest Connection Family Resources is a 501(C) 3 community based, non-profit agency. NCFR serves the communities of: Ashland, Barron, Bayfield, Burnett, Douglas, Florence, Forest, Iron, Oneida, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Vilas, and Washburn Counties. Bad River, Forest County Potawatomi, Lac Courte Oreilles, Lac du Flambeau, Red Cliff, Sokaogon and St. Croix Tribal Communities.
To support and strengthen families and care givers by building a long lasting foundation through education, information, referrals, and shared opportunities.
Strong and healthy children, families, and communities provide benefits that touch the future.
- Referral services (child care, community resources, support services)
- Recruitment of providers
- Retention of providers (trainings for providers, resource libraries, conferences)
- Community (assessments, networking, public awareness)
- Technical assistance (providers, parents, agencies, community)
- Parent education and support
- Family activities and events (special programs)
- Resources (lending library – books, videos, cassettes, toys, equipment)
Our Major Funders
Northwest Connection Family Resources is a member of the Supporting Families Together Association (SFTA). The mission of SFTA is to build systems and support quality care, resources and education to enrich the lives of children. For more information, call 888-713-KIDS.