Serving 14 Counties and 7 Tribal Communities in Northern Wisconsin
Northwest Connection Family Resources is a 501(C) 3 community based, non-profit agency. NCFR serves the communities of: Ashland, Barron, Bayfield, Burnett, Douglas, Florence, Forest, Iron, Oneida, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Vilas, and Washburn Counties. Bad River, Forest County Potawatomi, Lac Courte Oreilles, Lac du Flambeau, Red Cliff, Sokaogon and St. Croix Tribal Communities.
To support and strengthen families and care givers by building a long lasting foundation through education, information, referrals, and shared opportunities.
Strong and healthy children, families, and communities provide benefits that touch the future.
- Referral services (child care, community resources, support services)
- Recruitment of providers
- Retention of providers (newsletters, trainings for providers, resource libraries, conferences)
- Community (assessments, networking, public awareness)
- Technical assistance (providers, parents, agencies, community)
- Parent education and support (classes, programs workshops, support groups, newsletters)
- Car Seat Safety (Installation and Education)
- Family activities and events (playgroups, special programs)
- Resources (lending library – books, toys, and equipment)