- This event has passed.
Pyramid Model Training
February 15 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$50.00
The Pyramid Model training examines why professional development in social emotional competence is important for children, families, and teachers/caregivers. This training identifies how caregivers can implement the content and strategies of this high-quality professional development related to promoting social emotional competence.
- Identify why relationships are key to achieving developmental milestones
- Recognize how this framework relates to all early care and education settings
- Explore the need for increasing positive outcomes related to social & emotional development
- Apply training content to program practice
- Pyramid Brochure in Oneida 2020