Compliance and Workers Rights
August 10 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join us for an evening presentation with Corey Walton, Community Outreach and Resource Planning Specialist from the US Department of Labor/Wage & Hour Division. Corey will provide a brief overview of a FREE and unique opportunity for child care providers.
If you’ve ever had any of the following questions….
• When must meal breaks be paid?
• When must employees be paid for their travel?
• Am I computing overtime correctly?
• Who is exempt from overtime?
• What type of machines are teen workers prohibited from operating?
• Do I have to provide time off to my employee if he/she is sick from COVID-19?
• Do I have to pay them for that time off?
• What are some common violations I should be aware of?
This FREE session is for you: August 10, 2021
6:00 – 6:30 pm
Contact us at 800-733-KIDS or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.