Protective Factors Training
February 3 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
There will be six sessions, must attend all sessions.
Dates: Mondays, February 3, 10, 17, 24, and March 2, 9, 2020.
- Is built on the premise that every family has strengths.
- Provides a detailed explanation of the five protective factors.
- Focuses on helping to make “small but significant changes” in practice and service provision, family life, parenting, and child development.
Training participants will leave with:
- A better understanding of how to utilize the Protective Factors Framework in their work to strengthen families.
- An understanding on how culture impacts perspectives and how to best work with families.
- A renewed appreciation for the value of parents as partners in their work.